All you need to know about FPSC Preventive Officer in Customs Pakistan:
FPSC Preventive Officer in Customs Pakistan Score Improvement Testing System (SITS) With Tabir.PK Online learning by Dogar Brothers is available here. This platform will help you in Entry Test preparation. The state-of-the-art level-based approach by Tabir towards learning will help you understand and grasp concepts of the Entry test. Moreover, as you complete questions at each level you will get a better understanding of concepts. Furthermore, if you get a question wrong, the Learning Box will help you in learning the concept, and that concept will be tested in upcoming questions. Consequently, this approach guarantees that you will be able to prepare for your Entry Test well. Furthermore, you will find all the information that you need regarding the Entry Test. However, you can access information regarding admission criteria, FAQs, and relevant answers to your questions on this Platform as well.
How to Prepare for FPSC Preventive Officer in Customs Pakistan Test Preparation with Tabir.PK Online learning?
- Full Fledged Diagnostic Test to Check your Existing Preparation
- Original Past Paper
- FPSC Past Papers for Practice
- Comprehensive & Concept Building Learning Module
- Self Improvement Tests to Check how much you have Improved.
How to Use This Package?
- Start by attempting the Diagnostic Test, which has been added in order to test your current knowledge of the syllabus. Once you attempt the Test, fill in the Result Chart in order to see how you performed. Don’t worry if the score isn’t satisfactory! Tabir will help you achieve a remarkable score by helping you work on your weak areas.
- Clear all the Levels included in the Module. If you answer a question correctly, you will proceed to the next question. If you answer incorrectly, you will be directed to the Learning Box, where the concept will be explained to you in detail. This ensures that you attempt it correctly on the upcoming Levels. Your progress will be updated on the Progress Indicator on the screen, which will help you gauge your preparation. This has been explained in Preparation Steps
- Once you have cleared all the Levels, refer to the two Self-Improvement Tests that have been given in the book. Attempt the tests and fill the Result Chart accordingly. Compare the Diagnostic Test Result Chart to the Self-Improvement Tests Result Chart in order to determine your preparation for your Entry Test
Visit the link for the Online Learning System:
Go to link: How to Prepare for the Test.
What is the Job Description of FPSC Preventive Officer?
PREVENTIVE OFFICER (BS-16), PERMANENT, REVENUE DIVISION, FEDERAL BOARD OF REVENUE JOB DESCRIPTION:
Preventive Officer (BS-16) FPSC Job has been announced in Revenue Division, Federal Board of Revenue on Permanent basis.
What is MINIMUM QUALIFICATION for Preventive Officer Recruitment?
(i) Second Class or Grade ‘C’ Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university with Economics, Commerce, Statistics, Accounting, Computer Science, Law, Pharmacy, Chemistry or Physics as one of the subjects or B.Sc. Engineering in any speciality.
(ii) Computer literacy up to the level of MS Word, MS Power Point and
(iii) MINIMUM PHYSICAL STANDARD:
(a) For Male candidates: Height: 5′-6″, Chest 32″-33.5″
(b) For Female Candidates: Height: 5′-2″. (Documentary proof from authorized Medical
authorities required). AGE LIMIT: 20-28 years plus five (5) years general relaxation in upper age
limit. NUMBER OF VACANCIES = TWENTY SEVEN (27).
What is DOMICILE/QUOTA for FPSC Preventive Officer Job Profile?
Merit=Two, Punjab=Fourteen(Open Merit=Twelve, Women quota=One and Minorities/ Non-Muslim quota= One), Sindh(Rural)=Four (Open Merit=Three and Minorities/ Non-Muslim quota =One), Sindh(Urban)=One , Khyber Pakhtunkhwa=Three (Open Merit=Two and Minorities/ Non-Muslim quota =One), Balochistan=Two and Ex-FATA=One. (Both male and female candidates are eligible).