The High Scoring Screening Test Guide by Dogar Brothers With online learning module is available here. Home delivery is available. Place your order now. Book will be sent to you by courier within 5 to 7 working days. Pay cash on delivery.
The High Scoring Screening Test Guide by Dogar Brothers:
- FPSC, PPSC, KPPSC, SPSC, BPSC, AJKPSC, GBPSC, NTS, ETEA, OTS, PTS, CTS
- Original Solved Papers
- Notes based on Test Items
- Question with Concept Notes
- Special Package with Online Preparation
How to Prepare for FPSC jobs and other Screening Tests?
To score well in your Screening test for FPSC jobs, NTS, PPSC, SPSC and other similar one paper mcqs, use the following tips:
- Prepare with Screening Test Guide designed according to FPSC syllabus
- Read about Current Events from multiple resources
- Build your general knowledge as anything can be asked in Screening test
- Improve your English, basic Mathematics, Science and Aptitude
- Practice from Past Papers of FPSC, PPSC, NTS or any department you are applying for.
What is the Paper pattern for FPSC papers and similar one paper mcqs tests?
The following pattern is followed in FPSC papers and similar tests, prepare for your FPSC, PPSC, NTS and other One Paper MCQs Tests according to the following criteria:
|Basic Arithmetic||20 Marks|
|Pakistan Studies||20 Marks|
|Current Affairs(International and Domestic)||15 Marks|
|Islamic Studies||10 Marks|
|Everyday Science||15 Marks|
Screening Tests are designed and used for the purpose of selecting and allocating people. The tests are used in a number of situations, for example, selecting people for Tests, promoting or transferring people to other departments or jobs, and in certain types of course. Such tests are used by FPSC,PPSC,SPSC,KPPSC,BPSC,AJKPSC, and NTS in Pakistan.
Dogar Brothers provide the best stuff for your good preparation. Just catch-up a Book of Dogar Brothers to get selected through your exams. Our mission is “Contributing to the success of widest possible audience through the availability of learning resources an affordable price”.