Junior Patrol Officer Guide by Dogar Brothers is available here. Home delivery is available. Order now. Book will be sent you by courier. Pay cash on delivery.
Junior Patrol Officer Guide Description:
- According to PPSC Syllabus
- To the Point Material
- Guide to Achieve Higher Marks
- PPSC Solved Model Papers
- Original PPSC Past Papers
PPSC Junior Patrol Officer Jobs Advertisement 2017:
Junior Patrol Officer Jobs has been announced by PPSC recruitment to (99) posts (including 15 posts reserved for women quota and 05 posts reserved for minority quotas) in Lahore Ring Road Police on contract basis initially for the period of three years likely to be made permanent according to rules & regulations of Lahore Ring Road Authority. Both Male and Female candidates are eligible. Closing date for application submission is 08-05-2017.
Junior Patrol Officer Job Details:
- Qualification : B.A./B.Sc./Equivalent from recognized University/Institution
- Pay: BS-09
- No of Posts: 99
- Job status: Contract basis for the period of 03 Years.
- Age Male and Female: 18 to 25 years
- Note: Relaxation in underage / upper age shall not be granted in any case
- Minimum Physical Standard: The candidates with the following minimum Physical Standard shall be eligible to apply.
- Height (For Male): 5′-7”
- Height (For Female): 5′-3”
- Chest (For Male candidates only): 32” x 33½“
- Visual Standard for both Male and Female: Distant vision 6/9 in each eye with or without glasses near vision not less than “J-1”.
- Note: Candidates are required to mention Physical standard in their online application form as per Certificate of Physical Standard obtained from the MEDICAL SUPERINTENDENT of the District Headquarter Hospital or Services Hospital, Lahore or DHQ Hospital.
- Gender: Male and Female.
- Domicile: Punjab.
- Place of posting: Lahore and such other places as the Authority will direct.
- Syllabus for written examination/test (if held): One Paper of MCQ type General Ability Written Test of 100 marks of 90 minutes duration comprising questions relating to General Knowledge including Pakistan Studies, Current Affairs, Islamic Studies (Ethics for Non-Muslim Candidates) Geography, Basic Mathematics, English, Urdu, Everyday Science and Basic Computer Studies.
Dogar Brothers utterly provide the best stuff for your good preparation. Just catch-up a Book of Dogar Brothers to get selected through your exams. Our mission is “Contributing to the success of widest possible audience through the availability of learning resources at affordable price”.