Lecturer Pakistan Studies Guide PPSC by Dogar Brothers is available here. Home delivery is available. Order now. Book will be sent you by courier. Pay cash on delivery.
Lecturer Pakistan Studies Guide – PPSC Description:
Salient Features of Lecturer Pakistan Studies Guide – PPSC:
- All according to PPSC Syllabus
- Major Concepts
- To the point Study Material
- Syllabus Coverage
- Model Paper
- Interview Tips
What is the PPSC Lecturer test Syllabus ?
The One Paper Mcqs test will consist of 80% qualification specific questions and 20% General Knowledge questions. Usually, the duration for the test is 90 minutes.
How to Be a Lecturer through PPSC lecturer test?
Lectureship is a milestone in the life of young college teachers who pursue their career concentrating on their subject. Lectureship is a dream and to translate this dream into reality, the young graduates are supposed to demonstrate clarity and understanding of the essential concepts of their subjects. The test is a reflection of the evolution of the chosen subject and the candidate attempts this test to prove his proper comprehension in the subject. The provincial service commission is responsible for organizing the recruiting process including the test and interview.
What is the Eligibility Criteria for PPSC Lecturer Job?
- The candidates must have the second division in M.A. / M.Sc. or equivalent degree (B.S Honors) with the same division.
- The age of the male candidate should not be more than 33 years (general relaxation of 5 years is included as the age limit for PPSC job is 28 years.)
- The age of female candidate should not be more than 36 years (general relaxation of 08 years is included as the age limit for PPSC job is 28 years)
- The candidates who are eligible for special quota (disables, minorities, etc) can apply for the concerned quota.
Dogar Brothers provide the best stuff for your good preparation. Just catch-up a Book of Dogar Brothers to get selected through your exams. Our mission is “Contributing to the success of widest possible audience through the availability of learning resources at an affordable price”.