Lecturer Physics Guide PPSC by Dogar Brothers is available here. Home delivery is available. Order now. Book will be sent you by courier. Pay cash on delivery.
Lecturer Physics Guide – PPSC by Dogar Brothers Description:
Salient Features of Lecturer Physics Guide – PPSC by Dogar Brothers:
- According to Syllabus
- Major Concepts Coverage through MCQs
- Interview Tips
- Model Paper
How to Be a Physics Lecturer in PPSC?
The lectureship is a milestone in the life of young college teachers who pursue their career concentrating on their subject. It is a dream and to translate this dream into reality, the young graduates are supposed to demonstrate clarity and understanding of the essential concepts of their subjects. The test is a reflection of the evolution of the chosen subject and the candidate attempts this test to prove his proper comprehension in the subject. The provincial service commission is responsible for organizing the recruiting process including the test and interview.
What is the Eligibility Criteria for Lecturer job in PPSC?
- The candidates must have the second division in M.A. / M.Sc. or equivalent degree (B.S Honors) with the same division.
- The age of the male candidate should not be more than 33 years (general relaxation of 5 years is included as the age limit for PPSC job is 28 years.)
- The age of female candidate should not be more than 36 years (general relaxation of 08 years is included as the age limit for PPSC job is 28 years)
- The candidates who are eligible for special quota (disables, minorities, etc) can apply for the concerned quota.
What is the Selection Criteria in PPSC lecturer job posts?
Selection of a lecturer depends on his/her academic record, performance in written test and demonstration of clear conceptual understanding of the subject and good communication skills.
Dogar Brothers utterly provide the best stuff for your good preparation. Just catch-up a Book of Dogar Brothers to get selected through your exams. Our mission is “Contributing to the success of widest possible audience through the availability of learning resources at an affordable price”.